someone is hecking the forum!!!!

silberfuchs

Administrator
Staff member
How come nobody offered to give me cupcakes?

The thread can't be over until I get cupcakes.

Fero

Old World
Staff member
How would neffy know nigger used to be corrected to succesful black individual? I thought he was a recent member?

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
look LOOK BIG NELSON MANDELA COCKS were being hecked by someone!!!!! wait until i get ebaum and hes gonna get pised

Hmmm, Neffy, you may be right. According to the tags on this thread, your mom is a slut and you suck successful black individual cock.

Who would say such things?

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
i love how 4chan and 9gag are the pupeetes behind the forum while you losers are the puppets look at your guys dance while they change the tags and heck the forum

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
no respones from the mods wow what is catgravin going to do? oh right catgravin doesnt do anything accept ban people for telling knock knocak jokes! bigmatt doesnt even have banning powers anymore ROFL i guess thats what happen when you have cheetoh on your keyboard and it doesnt allow you to click ban All the TIME ROFL and chewry? who is that loser? neckbeard old man thats who lol. all the mods on here suck. we need new mods and we can make this place better.

chalupa

The gimp
I want neffy to be a moderator. I imagine the place turning into an inner city kind of post-apocalyptic wasteland Lord of the Flies deal, except with illegible graffiti.

Anthropologists would study this place for generations to come.

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
Neffy's mother is a whore.
so original and funny i bet you talk to woman that way thats why no woman wants to go near you. heres some advice, readY?

a) shave your disgusting nekbeard because you clearly have one growing downwards and nto all around women like beards but i know that you cant grow one because of inferior belgian genetics!!!

b) lose the gay gaming avatar because no woman likes a man who plays video games if you play video games imagine going to a club and tellingr women i play videos games? you know what theyll say? theyll say your a nerd and that you need to just die already go drown yourself in a pizza box you get it? now lose the video games

c) stop living in belgium where homosxuality is rampant and the women are uglier then sin i mean most european women are ugly beause of inbreding and just plane gayness but maybe if would leave your homosexual contryn and go to america where women arent inbred and actually look like women like the bible intended maybe youll actually get laid but i forgot about d

d) my advice is sueslss because you are a forever lonely faggot neckbeard who will never succeed in life you sit on a forum with 10 active people and you think calling my mother a whore isgoin to boost your forum reputation but in reality nobody gives a shit about you or your existence now fuck off and admit that im better then you

silberfuchs

Administrator
Staff member
I wish he would go back to pretending to be that bitch titty guy, instead. At least that was somewhat comical. Oh, and he didn't break character as often.

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
I wish he would go back to pretending to be that bitch titty guy, instead. At least that was somewhat comical. Oh, and he didn't break character as often.
how does it feel to be irrelevant on the forum? you are worst then frood and telaso LMAO