The New Premium Thread

chalupa

The gimp
He could feel threatened or that he isn't doing enough, but just suck his dick and all will be forgotten.

kevinsmith

Methuselah's Great-Grandfather
My day in a nutshell:

-Decide to do a job search, because I'm tired of not financially contributing to the family whilst spending all the monies.
-Call Bath and Body works to make sure I have my employment dates correct before filling out job applications.
-Get offered an interview within 30 seconds.
-Tell the woman I'm looking for more than a 15 hour/week minimum-wage seasonal job.
-Get offered interview for manager position.
-Upset husband by calling and telling him about it.

Sigh. I understand I went from "happy homemaker" to job interview within minutes, but he could at least pretend to be happy for me.
1)Congratulations! Good for you.
2)Sorry he's destroying your good nay. It sucks when you're excited by something and then someone just shits on your parade.

I don't have a cast-iron pan, but a marble rolling pin should do the trick. Thanks for the advice... This is going to turn out well, I can feel it!
Get a cast iron pan. They're awesome.

chalupa

The gimp
Kevinsmith was into cast iron pans before it was cool to be into cast iron pans. And bipedalism. And breathing air.

Fero

Old World
Staff member
How he must have scoffed when they brought that newfangled stuff out.

Must have been pissed as hell to find some of it on his lawn.

ennaynattirb

Will give gumjob for meth
1)Congratulations! Good for you.
2)Sorry he's destroying your good nay. It sucks when you're excited by something and then someone just shits on your parade.

Get a cast iron pan. They're awesome.
Thank you, sir. We're good now. The other day, we found a few country houses for sale, and they both came with astounding price tags. It just kind of hit me that we will never get out there like we want if I don't do more to get us there, because I'm most of the reason we aren't where we should be financially. That got the point across and took away the hurt feels; this has nothing to do with him not making enough money or doing enough, it's all that I need to make up for not being more frugal. And I can do so much faster if I combine making an income (even if it's low, everything I make can go directly into savings) with cutting frivolous spending.

And I will someday. Everyone says I need one, I've just never gone and gotten myself one.

Frood

a true bro
Got to class at 10:15 for a 10:30 class and someone was writing "class cancelled" on the board. Some guy checks his email and it's true. Proff had e-mailed us at 9:28 that class was cancelled. Thanks for telling us a whole 6 minutes before I'm in my car on my way...

Fero

Old World
Staff member
Yeah, being a student is really tough. Sitting on your ass all day doing shit and partying all night.

Save your bitching for when you're holding down a job and paying off loans, you social parasite.

Yeah, being a student is really tough. Sitting on your ass all day doing shit and partying all night.

Save your bitching for when you're holding down a job and paying off loans, you social parasite.
Shhh, shhh, it's okay. Everything's gonna be alright, buddy. Just calm down, it's all gonna be okay.

Fero

Old World
Staff member
Nobody's mad, bro. The #studentproblems just always strike me as funny. Still got some fb friends who are in college and their 'problems' always crack me up.

And go suck a fat one, matt.

Frood

a true bro

Except it's not a #studentproblem... It's a "that's just a rude thing to do" problem. I'd be just as mad if one of my friends cancelled our plans after I'd already left the house.
Not to mention I have a job...

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
nope fero is 100$ correct i think that stupid frood fat man can shut his damn pie hole because hes bitching about getting to class 6 minutes BOO HOO fatso i bet you park in the handicap too fatso hey fatso tell me what what do you call a nation ful lof starving children who dont know how to read? try africa. dumb entittled californian asshole there is areason why when china invades YOUR fucking california ass is the first to go pick up a mandarin book and start speaking it LOSER