The New Premium Thread

Frood

a true bro
nope fero is 100$ correct i think that stupid frood fat man can shut his damn pie hole because hes bitching about getting to class 6 minutes BOO HOO fatso i bet you park in the handicap too fatso hey fatso tell me what what do you call a nation ful lof starving children who dont know how to read? try africa. dumb entittled californian asshole there is areason why when china invades YOUR fucking california ass is the first to go pick up a mandarin book and start speaking it LOSER
Reading Comprehension: A+
Social Studies: A+
Math: A+
Spelling: A+

Good job, buddy. Your parents must be proud.

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
Reading Comprehension: A+
Social Studies: A+
Math: A+
Spelling: A+

Good job, buddy. Your parents must be proud.
atleast they know that im never going ot be a resadant of california aka gay liberal fag boy liberal state faggots

heres a joke
a chinese man and a california queer boy are having a converastion. the chinese boy says "today in class i learned about calculus and the various theories of thermodynamics" the california boy says "today in class i learned about harvey milk and the gay rights agenda" the chinese boy says "thats nice now can i get fries with that?"

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
A Chinese couple is having sex and the guy says to his wife, "I want to do a 69." The wife says, "why do you want a beef with broccoli now?"
yea but in civlization aka not redneck indiana we order chines food by saying the actual name not numbers, i know that jimmy bob and his inbred adopted chinese sister that run the chinese food trailer down the dirt road from your box like to use crayon numbers on there cardboard board, byt he way do you even had 69 before or you just trying to make humor? gosh you make me so mad

Fero

Old World
Staff member
Except it's not a #studentproblem... It's a "that's just a rude thing to do" problem. I'd be just as mad if one of my friends cancelled our plans after I'd already left the house.
Not to mention I have a job...
. Sure it is. It's not like you have anything really important to do anyway. Just take my word for it, when you're working all day, making sure your bills are payed on time, there's decent food on the table every day at six, then you'll be royally pissed off about losing some time you could have spend with your family. It's all relative brah.

Last edited:

Nocturnal

Ninja Wizard
A Chinese couple is having sex and the guy says to his wife, "I want to do a 69." The wife says, "why do you want a beef with broccoRi now?"
Fixed this for you.

atleast they know that im never going ot be a resadant of california aka gay liberal fag boy liberal state faggots

heres a joke
a chinese man and a california queer boy are having a converastion. the chinese boy says "today in crass i rearned about carcurus and the various theories of thermodynamics" the california boy says "today in classss i learned abouth harveyth milkth and the gay righhtsts agenda" the chinese boy says "thats nice now can i get fries with that?"
fixed this one too.

chalupa

The gimp
Sure it's sad, but we have our own forum retard we have to look after, and we never abandon family.

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
hey stu pid asshole your an old desperate loser redneck fuck who fucked fat ugly pussy to produce ugly children there is a reason why your missing fingers its because during vietnem you were a stupid fuck who didnt rea the memo to throw the grenade once you pull the pin MORON you are the inspiration for private gomer pyle and goober you are just a dumb old fuck who will rot in his florida trailer you are so white trash that you make lrod deastation look like malcolm x DICK HEAD

Fero

Old World
Staff member
they may as well shut the doors here, 3 of the 4 mods in place are inactive and could give a flying fuck about this place. ebaum and mgunit don't really care. for the second time now I've heard about not having any back ups............meh fucking sad if you ask me.
After the last hack this place actually got more active. What is dead may never die.

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
hahaha i cant even see devastation and chalupas posta anymore hahahahahahahahha "this person is on your ignore list" ROFL so nice not seeing the two idiots say nothing its like finally peaceo nt he forum!!!!