USA and UK, y u no go metric?

Frood

a true bro
Except it isn't wanton destruction for the sake of rebuilding. There's couple billion in updates, if not more, that will benefit us in the long term.
I dont think switching signs to metric is a benefit in the long-run, and if it were, it would be more efficient to simply replace signs as they need replacing, not replace perfectly functional signs for the sake of lateral 'progress' in the short run.

chalupa

The gimp
I dont think switching signs to metric is a benefit in the long-run, and if it were, it would be more efficient to simply replace signs as they need replacing, not replace perfectly functional signs for the sake of lateral 'progress' in the short run.
Metric is a better, easier, faster way to practically anything requiring measurement. It absolutely has long term benefit.

As for replacement vs obselecence, I'm for just getting it over with and moving on.

Frood

a true bro
Metric is a better, easier, faster way to practically anything requiring measurement. It absolutely has long term benefit.

As for replacement vs obselecence, I'm for just getting it over with and moving on.
That's why I called you a window breaker.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

chalupa

The gimp
It is broke.

I run an engineering and light manufacturing company, and I'm telling you , it's broke.

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
metric system is too difficult and its meant for the small brain europeans who cant take complex things thats why here in the grand old us we have the inches like my dick is 10 inches flaccid and the feet like chalupa is two feet five inches and im not talking about his penis size

Stu Pidasole

Florida (home) Georgia, South Carolina and Alabama
metric system is too difficult and its meant for the small brain europeans who cant take complex things thats why here in the grand old us we have the inches like my dick is 10 mm hard and the feet like chalupa is two feet five inches and im not talking about his penis size
Again, fixed that for ya..............you needle dick bug fucker.

chalupa

The gimp
Does the metric system have a particular way to express neffy's room-temperature IQ?

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
kelvin kind of name is that? you mean kevin? my naem isnt kevin idiot

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
Kelvin, it is one of the scales in which temperature is measured.

And you're correct grasshopper, your name isn't kelvin or kevin, it's Tard. Re Fucking Tard
you seem upset and you know what? take me out of your sig you stalker loser