what's your guilty pleasure

Frood

a true bro
you just posted in a whole other language, but get mad when people have adopted a single word different from you? Hypocrite.

sugarcube

Sad emo bitch
you just posted in a whole other language, but get mad when people have adopted a single word different from you? Hypocrite.
Ooooo I like you. You caught onto the game I was trying to play!! Bravissimo baby 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 clap clap clap. You're smart I like it

Fero

Old World
Staff member
Awww c'est mal parcel que je parlais un petit peu Francais. I'm a polyglot
Il n'y a pas de soucis. Je crois que ma connaissance de la langue de Molière est suffisant pour bavarder un peu en ligne avec une Americaine.

En effet, j'ai même tous les accents dans mon clavier.

Fero

Old World
Staff member
Is "indeed" an accurate translation of En effet? And does it sound as snooty as "indeed" does in English?
It depends on context. If you answer it as an affirmative, it's kind of like a polite 'hell yeah brother' or agreements after thinking about it a bit.

At the start of a sentence, it's somewhat snooty or prosaic.

Frood

a true bro
It depends on context. If you answer it as an affirmative, it's kind of like a polite 'hell yeah brother' or agreements after thinking about it a bit.

At the start of a sentence, it's somewhat snooty or prosaic.
So basically exactly like "indeed" in english.

Frood

a true bro
I like pool a lot. And darts
Brown eyes? What's your type?
Dark hair, dark eyes, 137 lbs, unpierced, vegan, great boobs, mixed race is always attractive, especially Mediterranean/middle eastern. Especially when they are sad and mean to me, and clueless about fantasy novels.

sugarcube

Sad emo bitch
Il n'y a pas de soucis. Je crois que ma connaissance de la langue de Molière est suffisant pour bavarder un peu en ligne avec une Americaine.

En effet, j'ai même tous les accents dans mon clavier.
You really do have all the accents keys. Tu es d'ou? Espana?

sugarcube

Sad emo bitch
Dark hair, dark eyes, 137 lbs, unpierced, vegan, great boobs, mixed race is always attractive, especially Mediterranean/middle eastern. Especially when they are sad and mean to me, and clueless about fantasy novels.
🙄 I'm genuinely curious. You're a good boy who doesn't like strippers. My ex blew his $$ on strippers. Tell me your type.

sugarcube

Sad emo bitch
Also I thought you were a racist to us mud bloods