what's your guilty pleasure

Frood

a true bro
Oh. No question. Best way to cope hands down. Honestly, finding a forum isn't a bad one either. Lucky you stumbled on the best forum on the internet

sugarcube

Sad emo bitch
Oh. No question. Best way to cope hands down. Honestly, finding a forum isn't a bad one either. Lucky you stumbled on the best forum on the internet
Yeah you figured it out. Something comforting in bugging strangers who don't know me and my professional life. I'm normally really healthy too. I mean minus the Zoloft. Eat well. Run, do HIIT, etc. This is just my favorite bad habit that is acceptable.
Are you going to tell me your type?

Frood

a true bro
That's awesome! What made you switch from meat to the veggies life?
I realized I could live a fulfilling culinary life that didn't require animals to die. Many still suffer because of me for eggs and milk, but I don't think I have the empathy to sustain a vegan diet yet. I figured going half way sustainably is better than going all the way and falling off the wagon

sugarcube

Sad emo bitch
I realized I could live a fulfilling culinary life that didn't require animals to die. Many still suffer because of me for eggs and milk, but I don't think I have the empathy to sustain a vegan diet yet. I figured going half way sustainably is better than going all the way and falling off the wagon
I admire that. I could fuck with you. I was vegetarian first then switched because I realized that the dairy industry is really just the meat industry. I can't hurt a fly, just break hearts