wheres premium section imo?

HubbleBubble

Real meat/protein eating cis male
Thats bold considering your bumpin' buddy is literally a guy named BigMattTheHobo and your mouth fits him like a shoe tbh

chalupa

The gimp
So much hate and anger. THIS is what we've been missing.

I knew a guy just like you, bubsy. Posted pretty much the same garbage, and then died of covid.
Please let's not quit each other.

HubbleBubble

You called me bubsy 10 years ago and even back then it made me question your age. You have to be at least 60 by now.

The only people affected by COVID are either really old or AIDS ravaged soy boy cock pumpers. I eat alot of real meat/protein, have muscles, a strong immune system and they call me a cis male. That's the real science.

That's why you wear a mask on your face and I don't.

I just got over COVID and every cold I've ever had was 100x worse.

Fero

Old World
Staff member
The only people affected by COVID are either really old or AIDS ravaged soy boy cock pumpers. I eat alot of real meat/protein, have muscles, a strong immune system and they call me a cis male. That's the real science.

That's why you wear a mask on your face and I don't.

I just got over COVID and every cold I've ever had was 100x worse.
This reads like a copypasta.

HubbleBubble

The other day Fero asked me if 2 red lines count as a positive COVID test. I said let me see and he pulled out his tampon.

chalupa

The gimp
Brav-O.

The guy I'm talking about was around 45. You gotta be in your mid teens now, right?

HubbleBubble

I joined the original forum in 04-05, got banned for multiple accounts and so I created more accounts. So that makes me around 18 now. Young and youthful me.

Fero

Old World
Staff member
I forgot when the hack was. 2010? 2011? We've been hanging on here for more than a decade. Longer than the original forum existed. We've outlasted EBWF at this point.

Zen

Harry Potter MD
I forgot when the hack was. 2010? 2011? We've been hanging on here for more than a decade. Longer than the original forum existed. We've outlasted EBWF at this point.
I thought it was before then, like 2007/8. I remember all the raids we used to get from SA forums