Gt-muthafuckin-a 5

its 8 days away. i booked that week off work. not JUST for the game. but it will consume my entire tuesday and wednesday and most of thursday, when the dehydration really kicks in

Telaso

I'm Telaso
I expected Lupa to have a much quicker response time on that comment! Its been over an hour and his matt gayness sense is way off. He must be getting old.

chalupa

The gimp
I expected Lupa to have a much quicker response time on that comment! Its been over an hour and his matt gayness sense is way off. He must be getting old.
I've actually had business partners in from another country yesterday and today (they just left), so I had to do, you know, my job for the better part of both days.

I haz a sad.

just over 3 hours to go! my buddy is coming over so we can get fried while we wait. we'll head over to the mall around 10:30 or 11:00 depending on the lineup. i went and preordered this afternoon in full payment so i can just pick it up and leave right away instead of waiting in a separate line to settle up. i went by the other EB games (canadian gamestop) and there were already two dudes waiting outside at 7:30. lol

Nocturnal

Ninja Wizard
Lately I've been pretty busy so I have been able to wait for games to drop in price. It's nice for a change.

I still need to finish Far Cry 3 blood dragon. Far cry 3 was pretty great, this is just a modded version basically. It's all futuristic and shit and offers purposely cheesy plot and dialogue that would fit right in to a 80s action movie.

Telaso

I'm Telaso
I had a few days I needed to take off before the end of the year, so I took today off to play gta5. Roommate is still asleep though so cant play it super loud yet :-/

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
game sucks wow i just got it last night actually dad bought it from me i told him to get it for me at the gamestop and he brought it home came home from school and wow just stupid the controls are kunker then the fourth one and the story blows what happened to going around shooting people for fun? listening to the radio? it sucks the music nows sucks what a bad game im gonna tell my dad to return it on the weekend and hopefully get me a game thats good