Gt-muthafuckin-a 5

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
update on gta it ucking blows wow keep ptuting this shitty game my dad wont bring the game FUCKING BACK and i told him he better he told me NO what the fuck im stuck playing this shitty fucking game stupid stories and the gameplay blows wow 0/10

chalupa

The gimp
update on gta it ucking blows wow keep ptuting this shitty game my dad wont bring the game FUCKING BACK and i told him he better he told me NO what the fuck im stuck playing this shitty fucking game stupid stories and the gameplay blows wow 0/10
We've found the only motherfucker too stupid for GTA5.

Telaso

I'm Telaso
Too stupid or an intelligence on an entire other plain of mental existence!

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
We've found the only motherfucker too stupid for GTA5.
your a numbnuts to ostupid? yeah i tried the mission at hte beginning with the fucking car dealership wow almost felt alsep it was ridiculous it was like uh dug yo homie drive me here to get dis car yo yo fucking stupid, poor dialogue and the game ou cant even go into half of the buildings what the point? ths is next gen andi thought we would be going into buildings namd kaing our ownfai fameisison

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
Lol.

He's still too stupid.
im putting you on block again im sick and tired of you harassing me throughout the forum you araea grown man and you act like a littel boy GOOD BYE LITTLE BOY you have bad genetics too loser

ebaum

T-Shirt Peddler
has anyone played multiplayer yet for this? I just jumped in for the first time tonight but it was glitchin bad.

Telaso

I'm Telaso
I tried it last night, I got through the first race only and that took 20 minutes. 3 minutes of driving, 17 minutes of loading screens.

What a giant piece of shit game that is.

The SP is rock solid though. First GTA game i didnt get bored of instantly since GTA3.

tonythetiger

So say we all
Are you guys on playstation or xbox? If playstation my PSN ID is v_tonythetiger_v and my rockstar id is tonythetiger573

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
THE GTA ONLINE SUCKS wow!!!! i get on and all of a sudden its like yo its lamar gonna get you up homie whos your pimp? i do the race mission I ALWAYS LOSE FOR SOME REASON i mean the car they give me goes out of ocntrol into ditches left and right people arep ushing me I GET ON THE MICROPHONE saying yo guys why you pushing me/ i get repsonses like shut the fuck up kid go fuck yourself im beyond upset i finish in 8th whatever then i got the store and I GET SHOT UP BY SOME GUY i tell him wtf? and he goes its gta bitch and then he just spawn camps me for 5 minutes really upset i coudlnt BUY MY FREAKING CLOTHES AND THEN i go to the store to rob the guy the guy on the phone tells me yo you getta yell to get more money so im yelling 'YO BITCH GIVEM ETHE DOUGH CLOCK UP FASTER BITCH' and i got older neckbeards yelling at me saying STFU KID U GET OFF GTA NOW I TOLD THEM TO FUCK OFF AND I PUT THEM ON IGNORE this GTA SYSTEM IS BROKEN WHAT THE FUCK?

Ciaran

Fucking horseshit that I'm one of Neffys friends but also now in his butt buddy clan. So fickle.

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
I CANT ELIVE This so i was saving up to buy an apartment and some guy PTU A FUCKING BOUNTY ON ME!!!! $7000 and i was instantly targeted i heard people on the mics saying get him get him and i was running away i had to run all the wyat to the place on top of the isaland wehre i was in a stand down betwene me and the rest of hte server, i fofered to give them cash but they refused and they sniped me and i lost a lot of money so they claimed the bounty BUT HTYE KEPT KILLING ME!!!! i wasyellign on the mic 'yo guys STOP IM SAVING UP FOR A NEW APRTMENT' and they just laughed and laughed and they kept KILLING ME I LOST OVER 500000 DOLLARS AND I COUDLNT AFFORD THE APARTMENT I PUT IN ATLEAST 12 HOURS ON SATURDAY PLAYING GAMES TO GET MONEY AND FUCKING ROBBING STORES AND THESE GUYS DESTROYED MY PROGRESS, i reproted them to reockstar hopefully they are banned and removed from the game maybe console ban for bullying