Gt-muthafuckin-a 5

BigMattTheHobo

Mexican and fabulous
lol, this game is awesome. Someone put a bounty on me last night, so I jumped in a helicopter and just followed them around from safety. I tried crashing into them with it, but I missed.

i cant believe how many dbags there are on gta 5. oh well

own apartment and 6 car garage with a heavily modded bullet (have beat stock adder in most races) around level 30. have run into the odd 100+ rank players. get a life guise

add me up PSN'ers: Krispix-

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
i finally bought an apartment but of course i had thre guys waiting outsie of my apartment wating to kill me someone put a 9000 dorral bountry on my and i was waiting for the mto elave but they wouldnt go so i tried going out of the backdoro through the garage but of course oms eguy with sniper gun was waiting ther and pow i was fucking killed instantly bounty taken and then my ca was trashed i was really psid go on the microphone AGAIN TO CALL THESE FUCKERS OUT i get laughed at and then rockstar kicked me because of INTERNET SHIT CONNECTION fuck this game its going back sometime next week im making my dad do it

quick tip for bounties: if you have a bounty get a friend to kill you then share half the bounty with you. win-win. (inventory, cash, share cash from last job)

and if you're getting harassed just join a new free roam session in the pause menu

BigMattTheHobo

Mexican and fabulous
I think online is getting better with regard to people being random assholes. I typically see more over zealous defense than random attacking

the whole bad sport system is nice. separates mature gamers from 12 year olds. although me and my buddy went around in a buzzard and murdered a bunch of ppl. as long as you dont destroy a personal vehicle you're fine.