How long

sugarcube

Sad emo bitch
How long did it take you to get over your first love? Did drinking help? I feel like it's just making it worse for me

chalupa

The gimp
I've never gotten over any of my first loves, and then I ended up marrying one of them.

Each one is different, and getting over them is never the goal.

ennaynattirb

Will give gumjob for meth
I also married mine, sorry sugar tits.

I really got into my fuck buddies and one night stands in years between the first breakup and the reconciliation though.

I don't recommend dating a guy you've hung out with several times but only while drunk in a somewhat dimly lit place, because eventually you'll have to hang out with him sober and you'll realize he is a fucking deadbeat and so not hot like you thought he was. You'll sleep with him anyway because you're convinced your beer goggles can't be THAT messed up, then be like "Bitch the fuck you doing, you're hotter than that." And then he'll be stalkerish when you break up. One night stand em all.

sugarcube

Sad emo bitch
I've never gotten over any of my first loves, and then I ended up marrying one of them.

Each one is different, and getting over them is never the goal.
I don't know how getting over is NOT the goal. It's been like 6-7+ years and I still think about him. Don't I have to not think about him in order to move on?

sugarcube

Sad emo bitch
I also married mine, sorry sugar tits.

I really got into my fuck buddies and one night stands in years between the first breakup and the reconciliation though.

I don't recommend dating a guy you've hung out with several times but only while drunk in a somewhat dimly lit place, because eventually you'll have to hang out with him sober and you'll realize he is a fucking deadbeat and so not hot like you thought he was. You'll sleep with him anyway because you're convinced your beer goggles can't be THAT messed up, then be like "Bitch the fuck you doing, you're hotter than that." And then he'll be stalkerish when you break up. One night stand em all.
Ugh. Stalkerish. Def do not want. How did you reconcile?

Fero

Old World
Staff member
I don't know how getting over is NOT the goal. It's been like 6-7+ years and I still think about him. Don't I have to not think about him in order to move on?
In all possibility you'll never get over him. I think about my ex regularly and it's been 10 years. I don't miss her anymore because she was a fucking bitch, though. Things get easier, but 'getting closure' or 'getting over someone' is just something from TV.

sugarcube

Sad emo bitch
In all possibility you'll never get over him. I think about my ex regularly and it's been 10 years. I don't miss her anymore because she was a fucking bitch, though. Things get easier, but 'getting closure' or 'getting over someone' is just something from TV.
NEVER?! it feels that way. I have vivid memories I can replay in my head. I compare every new guy to him. Mainly sexually and mentally. Have you ever been on the same wave length as someone and it scared you?

What made her a "fucking bitch"?

sugarcube

Sad emo bitch
Probably her upbringing and genetics.
So bitches have bitches? Everyone says they don't like bitches but that's a fucking lie. I'm a little bit of a bitch and every dude I've been with has liked that about me. But then again I'm single now so ..