How long

sugarcube

Sad emo bitch
I let time heal my wounds
So you're giving me advice you didn't take. You're telling me to go fuck someone else's brains out but you sir are telling me time healed yours. Do as I say not as I do!!!

It's been a long time. Not working.

sugarcube

Sad emo bitch
Are you on the dating sites?
I haven't tried sites but I've tried apps. Coffee meets bagel. Everyone just wants to fuck. So that's how it goes. We meet, we bang. I compare them to my first. They're not like him. We don't connect like my ex and I did. Sexually or emotionally. I get sad. Emo. Wash.. rinse, repeat. The worst part is we didn't work because he didn't want to commit the way I wanted. He wanted to be "free" a little longer. He's still single. I've just been in my head about him because he almost died.

Blah blah. Did you have success on dating sites?

Frood

a true bro
Occasional minor success. I've been talking with somebody I met on match.com, I dated two people for about a month each from OKC

Dont bang them right away, don't bring up sex. If they bring it up, either ssy you're not ready, or move on.

Fero

Old World
Staff member
NEVER?! it feels that way. I have vivid memories I can replay in my head. I compare every new guy to him. Mainly sexually and mentally. Have you ever been on the same wave length as someone and it scared you?

What made her a "fucking bitch"?
I think cheating on me in my own bed made her a bitch. And me catching an std from her added the rest of her title.

sugarcube

Sad emo bitch
Occasional minor success. I've been talking with somebody I met on match.com, I dated two people for about a month each from OKC

Dont bang them right away, don't bring up sex. If they bring it up, either ssy you're not ready, or move on.
We don't have sex right away but within a month or two. But still when it happens I just get in my head and think back and get sad. I don't know it's a weird cycle. Online shit for me it only lasted for a few months. Usually once it starts working out I back away because I realize they don't have certain traits I'm looking for. Why didn't it work for you?

I think I just prefer to meet someone organically but at this time in history it's really hard.

Fero

Old World
Staff member
Some kind of fungal infection. It itched like hell and I had to wear a compress with fungicide around my dick for two weeks. It killed the fungus but also macerated the skin, creating little wounds that hurt like papercuts. Imagine 10 papercuts on your dick.

So yes, a fucking bitch.

sugarcube

Sad emo bitch
Some kind of fungal infection. It itched like hell and I had to wear a compress with fungicide around my dick for two weeks. It killed the fungus but also macerated the skin, creating little wounds that hurt like papercuts. Imagine 10 papercuts on your dick.

So yes, a fucking bitch.
I'm sorry. That sounds incredibly painful both emotionally and physically. This is why I always make the guy use condoms

sugarcube

Sad emo bitch
I think for me the biggest problem is when I have free time I think back to old memories, things we did, places we went. You know when you're idle and your wanders? I spend a lot of time in my head. And lately it's a lot of down time. I wanted to go see friends I have in Vancouver but the border is closed and I know I would find myself running into him and I don't want to lose control.

sugarcube

Sad emo bitch
Yeah baby. Come get on the depression/anxiety/bipolar train. I've got weed, alcohol, and Zoloft. What's your choice?

He was the person I could hang with and always have fun and also have crazy sex with. I think I have to except no one else can fill those shoes but I don't know how to stop being sad emo bitch

*Accept oh my goddd

Last edited: