How long

sugarcube

Sad emo bitch
alcohol and desvenlafaxine
Mmm I tried Pristiq but I gained 10 lbs and it took me months to lose it. Tried to stay at my 137 lb until I get to my 40s then I can let loose a little bit because by then who gives a fuck. Zoloft 4 life baby. Clonazepam too. And trazadone to sleep

sugarcube

Sad emo bitch
Wow, you're really fitting in here.
Oh baby you don't even know. God blessed me with great pair of boobs and a long list of mental health conditions. Which I openly make fun of. Eating disorders, anxiety, depression, bipolar --- the most fun. Have you ever gone a spending bender and bought a new car?! But hey I'm somehow I'm highly functional and went to graduate school! Actually the bipolar really helps me excel

Oh also HATE CROWDS. even pre "the virus"

sugarcube

Sad emo bitch
so you're rich too? marry me. I'll get into whatever weird sex stuff you're into for a ferrari
I have $$$ but I'm not like Bill Gates microchip rich. Enough $$$ to keep an impulse Ferrari while manic. So I guess it has its perks.

I don't know if you'd be into it. I like it a little rough and role play, not s&m crazy level but I'm not into cuddling and shit. I want to fuck then peace out ✌

Fero

Old World
Staff member
I don't get what's happening. This is like a rich city girl coming to fuck shit up in our one horse home town.

Are you sure you're father wasn't from Arizona?

sugarcube

Sad emo bitch
I don't get what's happening. This is like a rich city girl coming to fuck shit up in our one horse home town.

Are you sure you're father wasn't from Arizona?
😂 No. I told you my dad is from Malta. Valletta, Malta. It's a nice island. Not a racist shithole like fucking Arizona.

Coming to fuck up shit. I came, I saw, I cried.
Do you like the album 808s and Heartbreaks?

Frood

a true bro
I have $$$ but I'm not like Bill Gates microchip rich. Enough $$$ to keep an impulse Ferrari while manic. So I guess it has its perks.

I don't know if you'd be into it. I like it a little rough and role play, not s&m crazy level but I'm not into cuddling and shit. I want to fuck then peace out ✌
My dream roleplay is that I'm Saruman and you're gandalf and you've come to visit me at the behest of Radagast and I imprison you because you won't tell me where the one ring is so then you try and get me to release you using sexual favors

Fero

Old World
Staff member
My dream roleplay is that I'm Saruman and you're gandalf and you've come to visit me at the behest of Radagast and I imprison you because you won't tell me where the one ring is so then you try and get me to release you using sexual favors
*fap fap fap*

sugarcube

Sad emo bitch
Ok I'd be cool with parts of that. Drop the gandalf shit though. Not into calling you grandpa but daddy is GREAT. imprisonment sounds fun but no rings please. No whips or chains. Handcuffs okay. Maybe rope but only if it leaves a little mark. What is a Saruman? See I don't think it's meant to be ice cream. Also I prefer froyo

Frood

a true bro
Well the ring isnt actually there, Frodo has it

THe best part is when I cum, I already filled my dick with food coloring so it comes out like a rainbow, and you say "are you not saruman the white?!" and I say "I am saruman of many colors!"