Movies

silberfuchs

Administrator
Staff member
What about Hansel & Gretel? I think that was better than Abe Lincoln. Again, not a great movie, but enjoyable.

I like when they take childhood stories and turn them into dark, bloody versions. I mean, look at American McGee's Alice in Wonderland. It was crazy and creepy.

Nocturnal

Ninja Wizard
^Hansel and Gretel?

I thought that movie was pretty shit. I give it a 6/10. Watchable, but many eye rolls.

Just saw Hunger Games catching fire. (thanks wife!) I give the teenagers these days a 3/10 for texting so fucking much but the move get's a 7.5/10. Not bad, though not enough action by far.

Telaso

I'm Telaso
I watched Elysium last night, and that movie seemed like it was written by a first year film student.

I liked most of it though. 7/10.

Brian

Brian
watched 'Gravity', it was okay but it's way overhyped. a solid 6.5 out of 10. everything is predictable as fuck.

also I like how they're implying that's a happy ending.

Telaso

I'm Telaso
Its only worth seeing if its in imax 3D. Otherwise it doesnt have the effect it needs.

Brian

Brian
Out of the Furnace - some sad raw rednecks doing redneck stuff in Buttfuckville, but there are quite few movies like this one where there's a great cast with great actors yet none of them is screaming 'look at me i'm such an actuh' and the storyline itself is like a steady calm 10mph rollercoaster. solid 8/10. would recommend.

Nocturnal

Ninja Wizard
Saw Elysium the other day. Eh, cool to watch. Super simple plot.

I can't believe Eminem was the first choice for that role. Well, maybe I can.

Brian

Brian
American Hustle - awesome movie, 10/10

actually it's an 8/10 but I masterbated twice to Amy Adam's sideboobs&cleavage so that ads 2 more points

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
i actually sw after earth and i though tit was on eof the better movies of 2013 i thought will and his son jaden were really good in it and the plot and the scenery were also really nice after earth is better then the godfather or boring faggot old man movies like scarface or the big bebowski which isnt funny in fact big belowski is one of the worst movies ever made and if you like guess what? your a neckbearD!

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
My a neckbeard?
hi there king neckebard who are you? are you stil lfucking gay like usual and trying to fit in? screw you bitch dont you dare ever reply to me ever again you and fero can SUCK MY BALLS

chalupa

The gimp
i actually sw after earth and i though tit was on eof the better movies of 2013 i thought will and his son jaden were really good in it and the plot and the scenery were also really nice after earth is better then the godfather or boring faggot old man movies like scarface or the big bebowski which isnt funny in fact big belowski is one of the worst movies ever made and if you like guess what? your a neckbearD!
I agree with you, my good friend. I did not like the Big Lebowski at all.