Movies

Nocturnal

Ninja Wizard
Catching up,

Hunger Games, Catching Fire - 7/10 I've been surprised at how good these movies are. They drew me in and I'm waiting for the next.

The Company Men - 6/10 Would have been much better without the emotional music trying to tell you how to feel

Drinking Buddies - 7/10 Sort of a slow-paced meditation on relationships. It's an interesting movie with plenty of humor. (Olivia Wilde's titties also appear)

Jack Reacher - 6/10 Average action movie. Plot is somewhat interesting.

the Cook, The Thief, His Wife, and Her Lover - 9/10 Absolutely brilliant story about a love affair between the chef of a restaurant and the wife of the most vile, piggish, obnoxious man you can imagine. It's set kind of like a stage and is driven like a play with its dialogue, pacing and stage presence.Helen Miran gets naked a lot, and it's fucking hot.

The Last Emperor - 8/10 Just a pretty epic movie about the last emperor of China. It's very long and kind of slow, but it's so rich with detail about imperial Chinese life. This was a rewatch.

Ronin - 7/10 Action packed movie with plenty of brains behind it.
I usually defend your sexual orientation, but giving her boobs a 7?

The last emperor is an old movie right? Is that the one where the young emperor is kept trapped inside his small walled city. Some old guy ate some of his poop and told everyone that the emperor needed to eat more meat. Then he played behind a sheet with people rubbing their hands on it. (the sheet, not the shit)

Last edited:

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
lol so i saw bonndock saints in the television this mroning WOW what a shitty movie fucking stupi two irish brothers and there gay cop going around killing people? wheres the justice? i felt bad for the italian and russian people i mean it was one thing for them to actually run there lives and business and have there families but it was another for these fucking irish LOSERS to go around shooting poeple because of what? they do busienss they have joebs? i mean this is so stupid does the bible PROMOTE VIOLENCE? no it doesnt if you like the bondock saints your just like rokko aka a fat gross neckbeard fucking long greasy HAIR TRENCHCOAT MOTHERFUCKER bonndocks saints GETS BIG FAT 0 FROM ME 0 OUT OF 10

BigMattTheHobo

Mexican and fabulous
I usually defend your sexual orientation, but giving her boobs a 7?

The last emperor is an old movie right? Is that the one where the young emperor is kept trapped inside his small walled city. Some old guy ate some of his poop and told everyone that the emperor needed to eat more meat. Then he played behind a sheet with people rubbing their hands on it. (the sheet, not the shit)
You think higher or lower? haha... And I just read today that movie was improvised. The actors just talked to each other

Yeah, the older movie.

Ciaran

American Hustle - 7/10

Excellent acting performances from a contrived plot with little to no pay off and a stupid metaphor about American society. Irrelevant plot devices which lead the audience up stupid garden paths assuming there was a point, there was not.

Gorgeous soundtrack, some nice direction and excellent performances manage to make something of this piece of shit script.

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
American Hustle - 7/10

Excellent acting performances from a contrived plot with little to no pay off and a stupid metaphor about American society. Irrelevant plot devices which lead the audience up stupid garden paths assuming there was a point, there was not.

Gorgeous soundtrack, some nice direction and excellent performances manage to make something of this piece of shit script.
yeah but its not a peiceo f shit script it actually was nominated ofr oscars your twat ass gumbal chewing faggot, name me 3 irish moovies that won oscars LET Ssee uhhhh the last king of scotland? rofl. braveheart? ROFL. your just mad because AMERICAN hustle is going to win oscars and your irish eating potato ass is too busy scrubbing your sheeps asshole

Nocturnal

Ninja Wizard
American Hustle - 7/10

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
Once
My Left Foot
The Quiet Man
your an idiot the quiet man? that came out wihen my grandpa was alive and kciing your a joke you're country is a joke and you need to repsect the american move industry and movies like america hustle because without them youd be living in dirt and speaking tongue

Ciaran

your an idiot the quiet man? that came out wihen my grandpa was alive and kciing your a joke you're country is a joke and you need to repsect the american move industry and movies like america hustle because without them youd be living in dirt and speaking tongue
We'll have to agree to disagree nefmyster. The Quiet Man is a work of art. You'll grow into it.

Is "Leprechaun" not an Irish film?
Shut you face!

no this is ciarans favorite oscar nominated movie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlufxatPxnA

its based off his daddy
If my father was a leprechaun he'd still be able to kick your ass.

Ciaran

12 Years of Slave: 9/10

Best picture in my opinion. Better than American Hustle, Wolf of Wall Street etc. Just a top notch moving story shot brilliantly and with several stand out performances, not least my homie Michael Fassbender.