Movies

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
of course i rile up the neckbeard crowf of ebn the big bebowski is awful not FUNY jeff bridges isnt funny that fat guy isnt funny and steve buschemi looks like an alien freak seriously my friends told me to watch it high i dont fucking do dope and i watched it i was like what is this shit? fucking stupid no plot no charactet developemtn just something about how jeff bridges hates the eagles???? the eagles are one of the bestb ands alive and he hates the eagles? what an idiot, if you like tbe big bebowski you are an autoamtic neckbeard and you most liekly drink miller lite and wear a fadaora

Fero

Old World
Staff member
Just got back from the Hobbit 2. Not bad, but I should have gone for the 2D version. Everything looks so fake in 3D.

ennaynattirb

Will give gumjob for meth
I watched Warm Bodies today. It sounds a little strange to call a movie about a corpse and a living human falling in love "cute" but it was. I really enjoyed it.

Nocturnal

Ninja Wizard
I watched Warm Bodies today. It sounds a little strange to call a movie about a corpse and a living human falling in love "cute" but it was. I really enjoyed it.
Eh, parts were pretty interesting but most of it was blah.

I wanted to like it, and I did enjoy some of the humor but the Romeo and Juliet thing is played out. Why do they even need to make the names the same? R and Julie?

ennaynattirb

I wouldn't call it a "Romeo and Juliet thing." I mean, I get the not supposed to be together aspect and the name similarities, but it ends there. (Edit: Okay, there was a balcony scene too. Maybe there's more and I just didn't catch how similar they are.) The idea behind the "cure" was cheesy, but it was cute enough to get me out of a shitty mood. I'm all about the cheese, man.

Ted was just awful. I was under the assumption that it wasn't very good before I watched it, but I just wasn't expecting it to be that bad. I got more chuckles out of Warm Bodies.

you need pykological help
I said I thought a movie about necrophilia sounds hot, but the fact that I enjoyed Warm Bodies is what i need psychological help for... Makes perfect sense.

Last edited:

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
you do need help you were watching a movie about corpse and living body falling in love with your chilren around? i mean cmon what happens if your son just digs up the dead bird and goes oh mom im gonna mary this bird are you gonna say WOW so cute? are you gonna tell him that life is like a disney movie? i dont know about your birtney you need help i saw an article about how mothers especially iwth 4+ chilren normally lose there mind when they sit all day in the house passing around diapers and stuffing bottles in mouef

ennaynattirb

If I only have two kids, no bottles, am almost done with diapers, and get out of the house semi-regularly, does that make me only halfway gone mentally? I can live with that.

Ciaran

I watched The Wolf of Wall Street last night. I was entertained. I don't think it was Scorsese's best but had some stand out performances. He could have shaved thirty minutes off the running time with some dragged out, slightly disjointed scenes here and there.

84/100

Brian

Brian
Filth - 8/10. hilarious, would watch again and again.

True Detective [series] - rubbed one out really quick to Alexandra Daddario's titties but other than that its boring as fuck and way too rednecky for me. 4/10.

BigMattTheHobo

Mexican and fabulous
Catching up,

Hunger Games, Catching Fire - 7/10 I've been surprised at how good these movies are. They drew me in and I'm waiting for the next.

The Company Men - 6/10 Would have been much better without the emotional music trying to tell you how to feel

Drinking Buddies - 7/10 Sort of a slow-paced meditation on relationships. It's an interesting movie with plenty of humor. (Olivia Wilde's titties also appear)

Jack Reacher - 6/10 Average action movie. Plot is somewhat interesting.

the Cook, The Thief, His Wife, and Her Lover - 9/10 Absolutely brilliant story about a love affair between the chef of a restaurant and the wife of the most vile, piggish, obnoxious man you can imagine. It's set kind of like a stage and is driven like a play with its dialogue, pacing and stage presence.Helen Miran gets naked a lot, and it's fucking hot.

The Last Emperor - 8/10 Just a pretty epic movie about the last emperor of China. It's very long and kind of slow, but it's so rich with detail about imperial Chinese life. This was a rewatch.

Ronin - 7/10 Action packed movie with plenty of brains behind it.

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
Ronin - 7/10 Action packed movie with plenty of brains behind it.
are you high? one of the worst movies i saw on christmas day my freaking parnets wanted to see it for some reason it was so stupid wow 7/10 you okay big matt are you takin advantage of the marijuana high in colarado?