Randomer

chalupa

The gimp
1st place. Then 3 at T2, 2 at T5, 2 at T7.

By score 4th lowest, but bunch of people ahead.

The guy that won, though, beat the T2 by like 5 shots. He's good. The rest of us were bunched.

tonythetiger

So say we all
I've never played a hole of golf in my life. I've been to a driving range once, and of course mini golf as a kid.
Playing golf is infinitely better than watching. It’s more of a hanging out with friends (and drinking) game than anything. The only part I don’t like is the sunlight, heat, and walking if it’s a no cart course.

sugarcube

Sad emo bitch
Playing golf is infinitely better than watching. It’s more of a hanging out with friends (and drinking) game than anything. The only part I don’t like is the sunlight, heat, and walking if it’s a no cart course.
I think it's better to play than watch but still both are not enjoyable.

Fero

Old World
Staff member
Giving you that profile pic really came back to bite me. That kid is so fucking annoying.

chalupa

The gimp
When chalupa has a threesome it usually just means somebody didnt show up for the round of golf
One of the few regrets in my life, lol.

I think I had two opportunities, but the individual girlies I was with at the time were both really, really drunk, and while they were fucking around with me and their best friends, I think had I pushed it, I would have had to deal with terrible repercussions.

chalupa

The gimp
It wasn't at the same time, there was a while between episodes, spanning years. First older, then younger, then back to older. It really was a beautiful story.

sugarcube

Sad emo bitch
Wow, and I thought I was fucking crazy. I'm pretty sure if there was a chick who banged one of my brothers then the other everyone would end up in jail.

Please share this tragic love story.