Randomer

chalupa

The gimp
That's still really wild to me. I do not talk to any of mine. I've really only like truly loved one of them and I'm only now trying to right my wrongs. I've also had more than I'm proud of random relationships and I'm not sure I'd want them all in the same room together... Awkward AF.
I'm just a big sweetheart.

For real, I've had like 2 one-night stands in my life. The rest have been some connection and then closing the deal. Friends, more than friends...it wasn't like wham bam thank you, ma'am, it was more like we would laugh and play and have a good time.

Maybe I'm strange.

Maybe I'm the virgin surgeon.

Either way, that's the way it was.

ennaynattirb

Will give gumjob for meth
That's still really wild to me. I do not talk to any of mine. I've really only like truly loved one of them and I'm only now trying to right my wrongs. I've also had more than I'm proud of random relationships and I'm not sure I'd want them all in the same room together... Awkward AF.
The perils of being from a small town - I was at the bar one night in my early 20s and looked over to see like 5 of the people I'd slept with all standing within a few feet of each other.

At my engagement party, I started talking to one of them (he was a weekend fling and blew me off when we were supposed to go on an actual date), and he went on and on about how he wished he wouldn't have been childish about us dating, how "I finished so fast my roommate even commented on it" as a means of trying to tell me I was good or something. That was uncomfortable as all hell.

I think she'd have been an idiot NOT to think something, but I stayed friends with every girl I boned except for 2. I can't say I'm CLOSE friends or anything, but like FB friends or if I'm traveling we'll go to dinner and whatnot. I guess there are a few now that I've lost touch with, but if I saw them, we'd definitely do the standard "What's up, what have you been up to?" kinda thing.
I don't think I'd go to dinner with any of them outside of a group setting, but otherwise that's how I am. I see a few of them regularly, we're friends. Kinda.

Anyway, only one of the dudes I slept with was at my wedding.

ennaynattirb

Will give gumjob for meth
Lol oh shit I should say two.

So yeah husband plus one other, who happens to be one of my husband's best friends' brothers who was also dating one of my best friend's sisters at the time.

chalupa

The gimp
I tried watching it, I really did. Could not get into it.

It insists upon itself.