Randomer

chalupa

The gimp
I decided I liked being married so much I'd do it twice.

The number of ladies at my first wedding that I had sex with was actually quite impressive. There were at least 7.

chalupa

The gimp
What if we called them "Tragic Mulatto"?

I wouldn't have sex with them, if that's what you're worried about. I'm happily sexing someone.

ennaynattirb

Will give gumjob for meth
I decided I liked being married so much I'd do it twice.

The number of ladies at my first wedding that I had sex with was actually quite impressive. There were at least 7.
Was the first wife aware that you'd fucked a decent percentage of your wedding guests?

chalupa

The gimp
Was the first wife aware that you'd fucked a decent percentage of your wedding guests?
I think she'd have been an idiot NOT to think something, but I stayed friends with every girl I boned except for 2. I can't say I'm CLOSE friends or anything, but like FB friends or if I'm traveling we'll go to dinner and whatnot. I guess there are a few now that I've lost touch with, but if I saw them, we'd definitely do the standard "What's up, what have you been up to?" kinda thing.

Only my ex wife and college girlfriend...those are the two that I would never talk to again. The high school girlfriend who I actually was in love with but I cheated on with everybody because I still was not quite a complete human...I ran into her out one night in my early 20s. she was with her boyfriend. I said to them both, "Listen, man, I need to talk to her for 2 seconds because I was a complete dick and she didn't deserve that. You have a good girl and hopefully you're a better person than me." Then I told her it truly wasn't her, it was me, I was young, stupid, and was working on the old self-esteem thing. I was really sorry and meant it, and told her she's better than I treated her.

I up and walked away, my buddy and I left that bar, went somewhere else, and I moved on. I heard from a mutual friend later that she was completely caught off guard by it all, and appreciated it on some weird level.

I'm not a bad guy, I'm just a dick.

sugarcube

Sad emo bitch
That's still really wild to me. I do not talk to any of mine. I've really only like truly loved one of them and I'm only now trying to right my wrongs. I've also had more than I'm proud of random relationships and I'm not sure I'd want them all in the same room together... Awkward AF.

sugarcube

Sad emo bitch
Serious question:

What thing do people like that you can't stand?
Alternatively what thing do you like that most people don't?

sugarcube

Sad emo bitch
I don't like those movies either but that sounds absolutely repulsive.

I don't understand people who like fishing.
Skinny jeans and side parts until I fucking die.

sugarcube

Sad emo bitch
Camel is a music? I thought you ate it. The only time I've done opiates for fun I was definitely listening to rap music that was talking about selling drugs... Not camel noises