what's your guilty pleasure

Frood

a true bro
Around 15 months. I started just a hair before quarantine. It really helped to avoid temptation that for a while year I never had to go to dinner with anybody who was eating meat in front of me.

sugarcube

Sad emo bitch
Around 15 months. I started just a hair before quarantine. It really helped to avoid temptation that for a while year I never had to go to dinner with anybody who was eating meat in front of me.
That's awesome congrats. It gets easier with time..I was 17 ish.

Frood

a true bro
I like the heroin chic look. Kate Moss but bonier, and with less self esteem.
The weirdest piece of office decor I have aver seen: my old office had a like, 8 foot tall very detailed tapestry of Kate Moss' face. I think they payed like 10 grand for it.

sugarcube

Sad emo bitch
The weirdest piece of office decor I have aver seen: my old office had a like, 8 foot tall very detailed tapestry of Kate Moss' face. I think they payed like 10 grand for it.
That's really really creepy. What kind of office/business was it? I would pay 10k for Salma Hayek but not Kate Moss

chalupa

The gimp
Did you hear about the Polish guy who couldn't spell? He spent all night in a warehouse.

Frood

a true bro
Because his poor education (hence the lack of spelling) made it very difficult for him to find a job. He had to work nightshifts in a warehouse that was the only place that would hire him.

sugarcube

Sad emo bitch
Did you hear about the Polish guy who couldn't spell? He spent all night in a warehouse.
I don't know anything about Polish people other than they have hotdogs I don't eat and they made some REALLY hot movie called 365 days on Netflix.

sugarcube

Sad emo bitch
Looks like a 50 shades of grey ripoff
Oh my God! You haven't seen it?! You don't know what you're missing. Massimo is 100% my type. It's not S&M at all like 50 shades. I don't like that. 365 days is like MY KIND OF THING. Anyone who likes it or is Massimo can "slide into my DMs" 😂 Seriously don't hate on it until you try it.