what's your guilty pleasure

sugarcube

Sad emo bitch
My mom spoke Arabic, Kurdish, and Farsi to me as a kid. Arabic is totally different from the other two. It's a Semetic language unlike the latters. It's easier for me to think and speak in Kurdish with her. My Arabic is shitty but I can understand relatively okay. The joys of being a stateless person is you grow up on boarders of like 3 countries. So that's her story.

My dad speaks Maltese, Italian, and French. Maltese is Semetic too. Malta is a mix of like Arabs who fucked Italians. They're really cool people. The PM is a good looking guy. My parents would shit talk about us when we were kids in Arabic and Maltese because they're somewhat mutually intelligible. They stopped when we were older and started to understand what they were saying.

So long story: mostly Maltese and Kurdish. French because of private French school.

sugarcube

Sad emo bitch
It's cool that you speak so many. A little annoying for you that they aren't very common languages
You got it. It's a useless flex. It's good for talking shit about people or joining the military. My brother who passed was in the military and used the three languages we spoke with our mom. It's funny because still most people I talk to don't even know where Malta is or that there are Kurds

chalupa

The gimp
I don't have one, but I can speak it. I also drink like an alcoholic fish. You didn't stand a chance.

Plus, if I recall, I was popping oxys post surgery.